This is the summary
- Have the software or the mobile app downloaded (or both).
- Ensure access to the account and to the required endpoints.
- Go through training if needed with the site or with Ismaeel.
- Set up account and ensure access to the account.
- Be able to log in and view the accounts (facilities/hospitals) that you need access to on mobile.
- Be able to use the app (swipe into role, message, etc.)
- Be able to log in and view the accounts (facilities/hospitals) that you need access to at https://login.tigerconnect.com/app/messenger/index.html.
- Be able to use the website (swipe into role, message, etc.)
HIPAA stands for the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and is a U.S. federal law enacted in 1996 as an attempt at incremental healthcare reform. It was subsequently revised in 2009 with the ARRA/HITECH Act and again in 2013 with the Omnibus Rule.
HIPAA's intent was to reform the healthcare industry by reducing costs, simplifying administrative processes and burdens, and improving the privacy and security of patients' health information. Today HIPAA compliance mainly revolves around the last item: protecting the privacy and security of patients' health information.
HIPAATraining.com has been in the HIPAA compliance space for over 18+ years and offers a full range of HIPAA compliance products from training and certification for an individual to full HIPAA compliance for organizations. We specialize in helping individuals and small to midsize organizations get HIPAA compliant in the most affordable, fastest, and easiest way possible.